Drain the salmon, discarding the liquid. Remove any skin and bones, if wished, then break the salmon into large chunks.
Cook the sugar snap peas or mangetout for 3-4 minutes, then drain well. Add them to the soya beans and spring onions whilst still warm.
Make the dressing by whisking together the sesame oil, olive oil, lime or lemon juice, chilli sauce and ginger. Season with salt and pepper. Add this to the vegetables and mix together.
Arrange a handful of rocket onto each of 4 serving plates, then spoon the vegetable mixture on top. Add the crumbled feta cheese and the salmon chunks. Season with a little more black pepper, then serve.
Cook’s tip: Take care that you don’t overcook the sugar snap peas – they need to be crisp and bright.
• 1 x 418g or 2 x 213g cans red or pink Alaska salmon
• 300g (10oz) sugar snap peas or mangetout
• 225g (8oz) frozen soya beans, thawed
• 4 spring onions, finely sliced
• 4 generous handfuls rocket
• 100g (4oz) feta cheese, crumbled
• 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tbsp lime or lemon juice
• 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
• 1 tsp finely grated fresh root ginger
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper