Mix salmon, kimchi, onions, eggs, sesame seeds, and panko bread crumbs. Form into 4 oz. patties. Hold covered under refrigeration until needed. Combine ketchup and sriracha sauce and hold.
Griddle one patty until golden brown on both sides and heated through. Warm hamburger bun on the griddle. Spread 1 Tbsp. of Sriracha Ketchup on each side of toasted bun. Place salmon burger on the bottom bun. Top with tomato slice and lettuce. Close and serve.
OPTIONAL TOPPINGS: Cut green onions on diagonal, toss with flour and flash fry in Canola oil. Or, top with fried wonton skins.
• Alaska Canned Salmon, drained and flaked 3 cans (14.75 oz. ea.)
• Kimchi, prepared, coarsely chopped 3 cups
• Onion, diced 2 cups
• Eggs, beaten 3 each
• Sesame Seeds .5 cup
• Panko Bread Crumbs 1 cup
• Hamburger Bun, split 12 each
• Ketchup 1.5 cups
• Sriracha Sauce .5 cup
• Lettuce Leaf, crisp 12 each
• Tomato, 1/4” slice 12 each