Combine spinach, mushroom soup, 1 cup of the bacon, salt, and pepper. Fold in salmon, leave in larger pieces. Hold covered under refrigeration.
Spray skillet with pan spray and heat two #12 rounded scoops of spinach mixture. Warm biscuit. Cook two eggs. Place one #12 scoop of spinach mixture on each side of the biscuit. Top with cooked eggs. Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. bacon and 1 Tbsp. dice tomato. Serve.
• Frozen Spinach, chopped and drained 4 bags (1 lb. ea.)
• Mushroom Soup, canned 4 cans (10.75 oz. ea.)
• Alaska Canned Salmon, drained 2 cans (14.75 oz. ea.)
• Applewood Smoked Bacon, 2 cups
• Kosher Salt 4 Tbsp.
• Biscuits, split 12 each
• Eggs 12 each
• Tomato, small dice .75 cup
• Pan Spray