Drain the salmon, reserving 2 tablespoons of the liquid. Remove the skin and bones, if desired, then break the salmon into large chunks. Set aside.
Cook the sugar snap peas in lightly salted boiling water for 5 minutes, adding the frozen peas after 3 minutes. Drain well.
Share the salad leaves, spring onions, radish, tomatoes and cucumber between 4 serving plates or bowls. Add the sugar snaps, peas and salmon chunks.
Whisk together the reserved salmon liquid, lemon juice and mint. Season. Sprinkle over the salads and serve immediately.
Cook’s Tip: Use mangetout as an alternative to sugar snap peas.
• 1 x 418g or 2 x 213g cans red or pink wild Alaska salmon
• 110g (4oz) sugar snap peas
• 50g (1¾ oz) frozen peas
• 1 x 120g bag mixed salad leaves
• 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
• 1 bunch radish, sliced
• 24 cherry tomatoes, halved
• ¼ cucumber, sliced
• 2 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
• salt and freshly ground black pepper