COOKING TIME: 30 minutes (including prep)
1. Start by dicing all your vegetables (spring onions, chilli, garlic and ginger).
2. Heat a frying pan with a glug of vegetable oil, add your chopped veg and stir (saving some chilli and spring onion for garnish).
3. Add in your canned salmon and stir it through.
4. At this point, add the rice straight from the pouches. Fry for a couple of minutes.
5. Egg time. Crack your eggs into and bowl along with a big pinch of salt and whisk.
6. Make a well in your frying pan and pour the whisked egg into the middle. rice and drop in the eggy mixture. Start mixing the egg with your spoon. As it cooks, fold it into the rice.
7. Drizzle over your soy sauce, scatter over your leftover chilli flakes, spring onions and chopped coriander, then tuck in!
Make sure the egg is scrambled before you fold it through.
• 400g Canned Alaska Salmon
• 5 Spring Onions
• 4 Eggs
• 3 Tbsp Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
• 2 Cloves of Garlic
• 2 Fresh Red Chillies
• 2 x 250g Pouches of Cooked Rice
• Handful of Coriander (To Serve)
• Large Knob of Ginger
• Vegetable Oil