1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6
2) In a small bowl, mix together the cumin, paprika, oregano, garlic, sugar, lime juice and olive oil and season with a little sea salt and black pepper.
3) Put the salmon fillets onto a baking tray and rub the salmon fillets with the spice mixture.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes until the salmon is just cooked.
5) Remove the salmon from the oven and flake into large pieces.
6) Warm the tortillas in a hot dry frying pan and then fill them with the salmon, red onion, cucumber and lettuce and top with the tomato salsa, sour cream and guacamole and fold in half.
• 2 tsp ground cumin
• 1 tbsp sweet paprika
• ½ tsp dried oregano
• 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
• 1 tsp brown sugar
• Juice of 1 lime
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• Sea salt flakes
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 4 Alaska salmon fillets
• 4 corn tortillas
• 1 red onion, thinly sliced and mixed with a splash of vinegar and ½ tsp caster sugar
• 1 cucumber, sliced into ribbons
• Cos lettuce, shredded
• Tomato Salsa, topped with some chopped coriander leaves
• Sour Cream, mixed together with some chopped chives