1) Pre-heat grill to a high setting. Place peppers on a suitable grill tray and grill until the skins blacken, keep turning until all skin is blackened then remove tray from heat and cling film tightly with several layers.
2) When cool, peel the black skin away and remove stalk, pith, and seeds, wipe clean with suitable kitchen paper, do not wash with water as this will remove the flavour.
3) Chop the flesh into a neat and fine dice, then use the dill pickle juice to cover, add the olive oil and season well. Set aside and reserve.
4) Dice the radish, red onion, and spring onions finely, mix together, season with salt and pepper, set aside and reserve.
5) Place salmon supreme on a layer of oiled tin foil on a grill tray, lightly oil and season with salt and pepper then place under a high set grill. Grill for 5-6 minutes until surface of fish becomes golden and flesh is opaque 2/3-3/4’s of the way down, remove from the grill, cover loosely with a sheet of foil and set aside whilst plating.
6) Spoon a pool of the peppers into the centre of the plate, sprinkle the radish and onion mix over the top to cover then place the grilled salmon supreme on top.
7) Serve with sides of dressed salad leaves and/or boiled jersey new potatoes.
1 x 150g skinless centre cut supreme of wild Alaska salmon
6 x red peppers
1 x jar dill pickles
50ml x extra virgin olive oil
1 x tbsp tomato puree
10 x radish
1 x red onion
3 x spring onion
Salt & pepper