1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6.
2) Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
3) Pat the salmon fillets dry, cut into 2-3 strips depending on their size and leave to one side.
4) In a bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, herbs, Baharat, lemon juice and zest until combined.
5) Dip the strips of salmon first in the seasoned flour, then in the beaten egg and finally toss them in the crumb mixture to coat. Place the strips onto the prepared baking tray, drizzle with a little olive oil and cook in the oven for about 12 minutes until the crumb is golden brown and crispy.
6) Remove the fish fingers from the oven and serve immediately with some minted pea and spring onion relish.
50g Panko breadcrumbs
50g fresh breadcrumbs
A small handful of fresh parsley, chives and dill, chopped
2 tbsp Baharat
Juice of ½ a lemon
Grated zest of 1 lemon
4 large Alaska salmon fillets
4 tbsp seasoned flour
2 eggs, lightly beaten
Sea salt flakes
Freshly ground black pepper